9 Maret 2018
23:52
Masih harus bangun setelah beres-beres barang
bawaan untuk acara gathering besok.
Masih bangun karena masih harus back up semua
foto di HP biar besok piknik HP siap dipakai jepret sana jepret sini, ho ho ho~
Selama nunggu proses back up yang lumayan nyita waktu, saya buka-buka folder foto saya
waktu ikut program pertukaran ke Kanada 2014 lalu. Sudah mau empat tahun loh
yaa.
Ternyata, dengan membuka foto-foto lama itu
menyuat-nyuat hati ya. Seketika semua memori yang terjadi saat itu muncul lagi.
Baunya, cuacanya, perasaannya, I really
wanna go back there.
I loved my jobs. I
really loved them.
I loved working with
kids, even though they were in primary school or kindergarten, I loved how they
acted as my friend instead of being their tutor. We had almost the same height,
some of them were even taller than me. I loved how I had to prepare the lesson,
make up the table, tidy up the rooms, and play at the gym with them. I really
loved story telling session and I miss it now.
I had a dream to be a
teacher, a really good teacher for young learners. I was fully satisfied when a
whiny picky girl finally became a friend of mine. I had such passion to teach, or
to be happy together with my students.
I know the present time is
not the same as what I dreamed of before. Yet I am so grateful for being a
special teacher, best friend, and mom of my
son. My dream changed as the time went by. Even though I still miss what I used
to do before (especially in teaching), I know I am not capable enough to be a
good one and I have heavier and happier challenge in front of me; To love my son shine so he grows up healthily, happily.





Comments
Post a Comment